What is Facebook Marketing?
Facebook marketing is a process that helps you to inform Facebook users about your products or services. Through Facebook marketing, products are introduced to more people and can ensure more sales. Its main function is to act as a communication medium and provide information about the product through advertisement so that people from different parts of the world can know about the product or site. About 1.5 billion people log into Facebook at least once every day. This number stands at 2.3 billion every month. There are over 7 million active companies creating ads for this huge audience. These numbers show how important Fb marketing is. Nowadays it is very easy to promote any business or product, or service using Fb marketing processes. This process of Facebook marketing is a very important part of digital marketing.
You can use Facebook’s micro-targeting features to deliver your product ads to the right target visitors based on gender, age, location, or interests. That’s Fb Marketing.
How to do Facebook marketing?
Marketing is generally of 2 types. And that is Free Fb Marketing and Paid Fb Marketing. Free and paid Fb marketing is used depending on the type of business.
Free Facebook Marketing:
To put it simply, you need to create a Facebook page for Fb marketing. Suppose you have a clothing business. So how do you market clothes on Facebook? For this first, you need to create a Facebook page related to Jama. Creating a page is very easy. However, if you don’t know how to create a page, read the following points carefully.
- First, you need to have a brand, business, product, and website for marketing.
- Now you need to create a page in the name of your business.
- The page you create should be attractive with the profile picture and cover image of the business.
- Write some information about the business or brand in the description box of the Facebook page.
- Promote from friends or with money for Likes or Followers on the page.
- Share pictures, and videos related to the business or brand after getting more likes and followers on the page.
- You can inform the users by sharing the various products or services of the business on the Facebook page.
- In the end, you can do paid marketing on Fb with money to promote or market the products of the Facebook page.
After setting up the page, present the product that you want to market attractively on your page post. Then you can send invitations to everyone you know to follow your page and share the post that you have given on various social media. If you want, you can also ask your friends to share. In this way, it is possible to campaign to a large number of people without any money Apart from this, you can join various groups compatible with your service and run campaigns there.
Here are some more free marketing ideas:
- Creating live videos and events.
- Launch of Webinar compatible with the service.
- Going to industry or networking events.
- Organizing social media contests and giveaways.
- Customer referral program launched.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Free Facebook Marketing
|The more interesting the page and post, the more organically your followers will grow and the easier it will be for you to be remembered.
|Users must always follow you to see your posts.
|You can communicate with customers through organic posts.
|Cannot target users through organic posts.
|Where paid marketing doesn’t reach, free marketing will.
|Can’t target a specific category of people.
|Increases brand awareness.
|Slow page growth
Hopefully, by reading the above points, you can easily understand the process of Facebook marketing.
Paid Facebook Marketing:
Paid Fb Page Boost -Paid Fb Marketing is done by delivering product ads very quickly to the right target audience based on gender, age, location, or interests. As you wish all women or men above 18 in Mirpur or only women. To see your post. it can be done very easily with paid marketing. Facebook can present pages and posts in the form of advertisements to specified customers on Facebook for a fixed period.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Paid Facebook Marketing
Can increase revenue.
Reach may not always come as expected.
|It can be divided into various categories by targeting the user.
A lot of time is spent on analytics.
You can increase your sales according to the budget.
Conversion rates may decrease.
|You can select different post formats.
Can’t target a specific category of people.
Facebook marketing is a very effective medium in the world of digital marketing. Sitting idle means you are lagging behind others. And if you like my Facebook Marketing Bangla tutorial, don’t forget to share it with your friends.